Jot Magazine issue 9 - Layout shares...

14 March 2015

Once the latest issue of Jot Magazine comes out its always lovely to share the layouts here on my blog.
I realised as I was loading them here that I may need to challenge myself to some different subject matter from time to time... my precious little grand-babies seem to get all the scrapping limelight of late.

(School themed gallery)
Loved this photo SO much.... Alex posted it to Instagram on the very first day of term...
I knew immediately I wanted to scrap it.



(Cut file gallery)
A huge thanks to Raquel and A.P.O.C.D for the gorgeous cut files I used in my layout.


Hand-stitching gallery

Sian Fair challenge gallery
I always love Sians challenges...this issue I created a layout using the title as journaling.



Babies gallery
I found this beautiful shot in among some older photos and couldn't believe I hadn't ever scrapped it before...
Its so sweet and captures their relationship perfectly.
(If you haven't already.... which I am sure you have... the latest issue 9 is available free to read here...or the link is in my sidebar too.)

2 comments

  1. I loved your title as journaling page :)..

    ..and the others too. You make beautiful layouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian....thats such a beautiful comment...x
      (I always enjoy your challenges...I love a prompt that kicks off a layout with a story that may otherwise have never been told)

      Delete