Currently #9

10 September 2016

Currently #9



Thankful for - Some gorgeous fabric finds at the Op Shop this morning.... three stops...and each place I found some lovely pieces.. all up they cost me $5.00 ...so thankful.

Reading - White Gardenia - Belinda Alexandra (I bought it at the Op Shop in Lameroo when I worked there a few weeks ago.) Ive been sewing so much of late Ive barely turned the pages though.

Watching - The Bachelor ..Offspring ... The Block....Married at first sight and binge watching Morag Gambles Permaculture series on You Tube

Podcasts - Shiny Healthy You - Jules Galloway

Inspired by - Morag Gamble and her Permaculture garden.... not to mention her sustainable...simple...debt free life.

Wondering - How on earth we came to actually own a Motorhome... ohh maah gosh...its ours!

Making - I am back onto making clothing pieces after an entire week of making new curtains for our motorhome.

Paper crafting -  Not happening... my desire has left the building....it will return.... but not just now.

Focused on - Low Tox food... products...and life for our home. Slowly making changes every single time I shop. The biggest most exciting news on this front is finding a shampoo and conditioner I love and tolerate.

Hoping to - Finish my travel badge cushion project this weekend.

Planning - to take the girlies away tonight to camp in the Motorhome. They are excited and so are we, 

Learning - That when I drop healthy habits.... it would be kinder to just pick them up again rather than beat myself up. So note to self.... make some time Mardi.

Wearing - a Maxi skirt... black top and denim jacket. Oh and slippers...haha

Drinking - Coffee....always coffee....too much coffee.

Wishfully wanting -  a new leather handbag...some low tox eco tan...and some lovely new scrap supplies.

Planning - On some garden planting.

Debating in my head -  to blog ?....or not to blog?

3 comments

  1. I've been doing more knitting than scrapbooking lately. It's easier to pick up and put down when I have a free minute.

    A motorhome! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your knitting hasn't gone unnoticed..I sigh at each project.. and your scrapbooking has been ahhmazing! I just noticed another gorgeous layout at the top of my IG feed this morning....it actually made me feel creative.
      YES!! A motorhome ... we are really excited about it...although still finding it hard to believe we actually bought one. haha

      Delete
    2. Your knitting hasn't gone unnoticed..I sigh at each project.. and your scrapbooking has been ahhmazing! I just noticed another gorgeous layout at the top of my IG feed this morning....it actually made me feel creative.
      YES!! A motorhome ... we are really excited about it...although still finding it hard to believe we actually bought one. haha

      Delete