No waste Scrapbooking - Mini Book D.I.Y

7 March 2018

Mini books are such a hit at our place.... perfect for the little people in our family who love little stories about themselves especially when they fit neatly in their hands.

So I came up with this idea to use up some of the card-stock off-cuts I have accumulated (anyone who cuts down to 8.5x11 size will know how may of these stack up.) plus some fabric strip offcuts.


I cut the card offcuts down to equal size and then joined then side by side using the fabric strips.



The kids enjoyed choosing some old photos to add... and we kept it super simple with sticker tags and enamel dots.
No doubt this little book will end up a little scuffed around the edges....but being made entirely from scraps I cant help feeling really good about that.
I love the 'Less waste.... use up what you've got motto' !

Post a Comment